Saturday, February 03, 2007

I future air hostess getranslated

Okay so I am a lazy language learner ... on occasion ... I added that last bit for professional purposes ... but sometimes I can't be bothered retrieving German verbs from the end of the sentence. I wanted to read a review of Kitty Solaris future air hostess. You know try before you buy, and all that. And I am wanting to recreate some Berlin cafe atmosphere here in the Palmengrad ... But like I said I got bored and so I resorted to Babelfish ... and got this ... which is almost as charming as the original ...

Lo-Fi-icon. Who please invents such words? Power itself surely well on pale t-Shirts, which stretch themselves over the chests of Indiemaedels with asymmetrical crop. Or alternatively also on schmalbruestigen gentleman bodies with Indietopfschnitt. Meant finally the employment is historical, no more with the state of the art of going geraetschaften in the studio. Or at least the creation of a likewise sounding sound. The "citizens of Berlin Lo-Fi-icon" Kitty Solaris and its partner Steffen fitter look for the well-being sound of the Grossstadtfolks on "Future air Hostess" above all. And dearest in strengthened form. Already the Opener and album high point "CHANGE Something" tells of inconspicuous arrangements and beautiful melodies. Usually are sufficient for it guitar, bass and a quiet schlagzeug. A bubbling Melotron possibly still refines by Moog and. Because somewhat too smoothly knitted, too many Songs appear however in all world living and can make so quite no impression. Surprise do rather those to suddenly bratzenden guitars in "You Have to Shave Mister" or thick "thousand tears the Tief" Blumfeld Beat of "Changing Cards". The remainder is all too often maintained boredom for citizen of Berlin scene Cafés, in which humans with Lo-Fi-icon-Shirts drink slat Macchiato. Plus or other beautiful melody.

My special favourites ... a quiet schlagzeug and schmalbruestigen gentleman bodies with Indietopfschnitt. And that is a killer final sentence. Now where can I get a pale Lo-Fi-Icon t-shirt?
Slat Macchiato anyone?

1 comment:

Monkey's Max said...

I love Babelfish! Hours of entertainment. Well, minutes at least.

Hey Ludo, a couple of Czech friends are going to be travelling around NZ. So I finally looked to see where Palmengrad actually is (and now I know). I gave them your contact info and told them you would be joyful at the prospect of meeting people from the Old World, but I don't know if they'll get in touch. They are Tomáš and Lenka.