Thursday, February 15, 2007

my life is turning into

Tuesday night TV programming. There's nothing I want to watch and then on Tuesday at 9.30 I have to flick channels to watch my THREE favourite programs. Tomorrow I am double booked ... a potentially hot date and a birthday party and I am not a good enough negotiator to change things.

In other news, at the big red shed today where I bought a very crappy set of kitchen scales ... the container thingy where the stuff you are weighing sits keeps sliding off ... Oh well $9 ... Anyways a middle aged bogan couple there was arguing over the stuffed toys. They were comparing two white tigers. The woman was adamant - we should get this one. You can see the whites of its eyes better.

Makes it so much more authentic.

Spent the rest of the day killing spiders. I have been trying to live with them in a we-are-sharing-the-planet kind of a way, but they were just not keeping up with their side of the bargain. Too many babies and too many cobwebs. So I would have made a braveheart era Mel Gibson proud with my war cry and sword ... well duster ... wielding and the revelling in the spider carnage

No comments: