Sunday, April 29, 2007

the gates of hell are close

by. It explains all the flies in my house. And before you say anything, not just my house, Palmengrad is swarming with these devil's henchmen. I just went medieval on their flying asses with the spray, something that I am actually usually quite opposed to, but enough already.

So househunting continued today ... a railwayman's cottage. Very cute hundred year old villa with a little verandah but I was sensible enough to take an advisor this time. And as soon as we hit the kitchen she said get out of here now. So back to the original plan of waiting for one on Savage to come up ... I'm not so good at waiting though.

I drunkenly invited some people for tea tonight. I shouldn't have. I should be working ... and the evil flushing mechanism on my toilet ... the cistern of hell? ... has gone wonky as it always does when I am expecting visitors. I being drunk at the time, only remembered by chance this morning about inviting them, so I am not sure if they have remembered at all. I have left a message on their phone, and now don't know whether I should prepare all the tasty treats or not ...

I guess I could have lots of vegan leftovers, if you are up for any ...

No comments: