Monday, November 12, 2007

indestructable?

This thing wants to make everything Hindi ... Tamil is much prettier.


So I haven't been here for a while. I haven't been feeling myself lately. And not in the way that expression has come to mean. Since the oh too brief sojourn in the northern hemisphere I have been well completely bummed about life in the 'Grad. Mostly work stuff which of course I cannot blog about, but we might say in pijin ristrakja. I have had no interesting thoughts only little pieces of memory colliding on the neural networks of my mind. I have been thinking about this though

It was the sweetest funniest moment.

As for this blog though, who knows, perhaps I have lost interest. Maybe I am too busy. Despite the internet 2.0 my interest in the web has become even more passive. The truth is probably the way I feel about this place is the same as other aspects of ma vie. I need more discipline. I need to put time into things and not get so distracted. I need to get to the end of some things that I start, cos I am way too familiar with square one

No comments: